Monday, January 11, 2016

The Not so Wild Weekend

My one and only came by for the weekend. Like a true macho man, I was thinking one scenario, she was thinking another. She (Jazz) strutted in, kissed me a few times, we sniffed one another like always. Then, she fell asleep in my bed and I had no choice but to sleep in her pink girly little bed..Sheesh! Women..Then, rather than hang out with me she just sat and looked at herself most of the time in the full length mirror..she is a doll of a maltese, but snooty too. In human years, it's been a year and a half since we hooked up, however, in our years it's more like ten years already..so, boredom has become normal status quo, I suppose. I should probably watch more romantic types of movies. Or something. Maybe it's just Mercury Retrograde messing up the communication..not sure, but my world needs to romance up a bit.
Later
Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment