Saturday, January 2, 2016
Nelson, is my name. My Lady (ahem) adopted me from (she calls it the orphanage) the Humane Society of San Diego. I posed so she would choose me. I just knew I would be fed well and she would be a pushover for a smart, handsome one like myself, with a few flicks of the eyelashes~and I was right!
Sooo, tonight for our walk after dark, she took me along a new route. Now, never ever in my life have I cowered from another dog, big/huge/small/ you name it, I am a brave tough guy. Ask anyone. Once I even got a police dog in trouble for barking at him. He barked back which must be a no no in law enforcement.
Anyway, we were just sort of skipping along in Little Italy and came upon a house with lights upon lights, all sorts of huge displays of Christmas..there at the end was an enormous Snoopy with tail wagging. I was totally terrified but stop? Oh Nooooo, no way, we had to keep walking...I really didn't want to and she knew it. Only when we were past that terrible display did I realize it was a "blow Up doll/dog" In all my life, I never witnessed a monstrosity like that..
Later,
Nelson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment