Friday, January 29, 2016

The Dog/ Man Cave

I've been in the "cave" for a few days. Yeah, she just doesn't get it. She thinks it's because I am also an Aquarius..what a week for me. No, I don't feel up to socializing, no I don't want to run after the ball, go to the park, walk downtown, be friendly to other furry friends or people (except the babes, of course) Just let me be...and then she announces, we have a new yoga mat and I am going to practice too...Grrrrreeeeaaat..Tonight we went to a private party to inspect a site for an event she is talking about. Now, do I look as though I can become an event planner? I sure did enjoy watching the Hooter type servers with trays of goodies, though. If that's in the plan, count me in as host.

I should be sufficiently energized in a few days, but until then, I am toast.

Later
Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment